Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Introduction and Welcoming

Hello Readers!

     My name is Taylor E. Jones. I am very excited to start my blog about Agriculture Today and hopefully provide you with a little insight on the multi-billion dollar industry and what effects it has on you right here in North Carolina. This post is just for general information and a little about myself. As I said, my name is Taylor Jones. I am a freshman at North Carolina State University studying animal science, poultry science, sociology of agricultural and rural society, as well as agribusiness. My main objective for this blog is to introduce a fairly recognizable topic to you all who may or may not understand its effects on you, myself, our state, and our country as it pertains to us on a 21st century basis. I hope you all will enjoy this blog and please feel free to leave comments and ideas you have. I look forward to hearing from you.
                                                                                                                       Sincerely,  T. E. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment